Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Know-It-All?

I am from time to time affectionately referred to by some in the office/shop as a know-it-all and a control freak. I, of course, know nothing could be further from the truth and present two points to support my position:

#1 I need only refer to my OSU grade point to establish the fact that I do not know it all.

#2 When you review all the services we provide (see "Our Bottom Line for Improving Your Bottom Line" at AmericanAntiquities.com), one can easily conclude that no one person could effectively control most, let alone all, the things we do.

On the other hand, there are some things about which I feel certain. One of those is that every ongoing retail business must do all they can to encourage customers to visit their store and purchase their inventory. I also know that American Antiquities is the best deal from a service and cost standpoint available in the market today to accomplish both these goals.

And we back up that boast with a written guarantee! (Once again, see "Our Bottom Line for Improving Your Bottom Line" at AmericanAntiquities.com)

Thank you to those who may and who are Asking American Antiquities.

AW

No comments:

Post a Comment